All of us here at Land Rover Frisco in the heart of Frisco, Texas, want you to be well-prepared when hitting the road in case an emergency of some kind should arise. If you are taking a family road trip, or driving yourself around the corner for groceries, you should always be prepared as you never know what may happen out there.
- Owner’s Manual – Making sure this is always kept in your glove-box. It provides a lot of useful information that can help get you back on the road.
- Flashlight – Very important to carry especially if your battery dies or you need to change a flat at night.
- First Aid Kit – In case injuries arise and there isn’t a hospital in site, always have this fully stocked.
- Maps/GPS System – Getting lost is never fun so keep one or both of these handy in case you end up taking a wrong turn somewhere. If you car is not equipped with navigation or a GPS system of some kind, then you can call or stop by our dealership here at Land Rover Frisco in the heart of Frisco, Texas, and we can discuss the possibility of installing one for you.
- Spare Tire/Car Jack: Always check that your spare is fully inflated, and that you have all the necessary tools to change a tire should you have a blowout.
- Battery Powered Radio – In case you are stranded for a long period of time, you can know what is going on in the world and with the weather in your area.
- Road Flares – These are invaluable at night when changing a tire or if you need to flag someone down for assistance.
- Bottled Water/Snacks – In case you have to wait a while to be rescued, you don’t want to go hungry or become dehydrated so always keep some dried foods and liquids with you.
- Jumper Cables – These guys come in handy in case your battery decides to conk out, as long as you can find a good samaritan to help you out.
Ensuring that these essential items are kept fully stocked in your car at all times, will help keep you safe and secure until help arrives. At Land Rover Frisco in Frisco, Texas, we want to make sure that you take all of the preventative measures that you can so that you won’t be left out in the cold. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding what to keep with you in case of an emergency, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop by our dealership to speak with any of our highly trained and knowledgeable team members.