Land Rover Frisco in Frisco, Texas is here to bring you cutting-edge technology that is being pioneered by Land Rover researchers to develop a truly intelligent self-learning vehicle that will offer a completely personalized driving experience.
Using the latest machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, Land Rover’s self-learning SUV will offer a comprehensive array of services to the driver, courtesy of a new learning algorithm that recognizes who is in the car and learns their personal preferences and driving style. The software then applies this learning by using a range of variables including your calendar, the time of day, traffic conditions and the weather to predict driver behavior and take over many of the daily driving “chores”, allowing the driver to concentrate on the road.
This innovative and fascinating technology will recognize the driver by the Smartphone or other device and by the time the driver has opened the car door, the mirrors, steering wheel and seat settings will all be set to the individual’s preferences! The cabin will be pre-set to the desired temperature, and be intelligent enough to change it if it is snowing or raining. Through the ‘Smart Assistant’, the car will also review your schedule for the day and intelligently pre-set the navigation depending on traffic conditions to avoid congestion. It will also predict your next destination based on your schedule. Now that’s impressive.
The self-learning Land Rover will also be able to learn an individual’s driving style in a range of traffic conditions and on different types of road. When the driver activates Auto Adaptive Cruise Control (AACC) the car will be able to apply these learned distance settings and acceleration profiles to automated cruise control.
Some other features include:
– Destination Prediction – automatic destination entry to navigation system based on historical usage.
– Fuel Assist– suggests fuel stations which have the driver’s preferred brand and location, based on historical usage. The car will let you know if you have enough fuel before long journeys the day before you travel.
– Predictive Phone Call – predicts who you are likely to call in a certain situation.
– Passenger Awareness – will activate passenger preferred infotainment settings and personal climate zones.
– Intelligent Notifications – based on traffic situation, the car can alert people that you will be late or provide relevant contextual updates such as flight delays on your drive to the airport.
All of us here at Land Rover Frisco agree that this is some seriously impressive stuff, and you can delve deeper into the realm of the new self-learning Land Rover by contacting us at 972-370-2345. In the meantime we invite you to sit back and take a gander at the video below.